Fiancé(e)s and proposed civil partners

This category allows you to enter the UK to either marry or to register your civil partnership with a person who is settled in the UK. If your Visa application is granted, you will be given a 6 months’ Visa under this category and you must marry or register your civil partnership within 6 months of your arrival in the UK. You also need to make sure that you apply for a variation of leave to remain as a spouse or civil partner after you have married or registered your civil partnership and before your existing leave expires.

© 2017 Lester Dominic. All rights reserved.