Marriage and civil partnership

Leave specifically for marriage or civil partnership would allow you to come to the UK to marry or register a civil partnership. Such person would be allowed to visit the UK for up to six months.

Applicants who wish to live in the UK after the marriage or civil partnership should not apply as visitors as such persons will not be able to extend his or her Visa beyond the six months’ period. Those applicants who intend to settle in the UK after their marriage or civil partnership should apply under the section Fiancé(e)s and Proposed Civil Partnerships.

© 2017 Lester Dominic. All rights reserved.