The provisions relating to occupation orders are more detailed and complex.
We will help you find your way through and advise you on your rights and how this remedy can protect you and keep you and any children protected. We will advise on:
- whether you can apply for an order;
- the likely terms of any order granted;
- the factors that the court will take into account in deciding whether to grant any order and;
- the probable length of the order.
- the factors the court must consider when deciding if to grant the order .