At Lester Dominic Solicitors, our property specialists ensure that all legal formalities are carried out efficiently and that the buying and selling process is made as simple as possible and to your convenience. We provide a high quality service at an affordable cost to both our individual and business clients. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and tailor our legal services to meet your individual needs.
What We Do
We offer a very comprehensive and professional estate management service for our clients, be it commercial or residential.
We recognise that it is important for you to understand and budget for all the costs involved in a transaction, so at the outset we will provide you with a full written estimate of our fees, clearly outlining and explaining all the expenses you are likely to incur.
We are not limited to the above. We also deal with:
- New Builds – With new build properties, the steps to making a purchase can be significantly more complex, but with specialist help you’ll have the keys to your new home in no time.
- Right to Buy – Own your home. The Right to Buy scheme helps eligible council and housing association tenants in England to buy their home with a discount.
- Transfers of Equity – If you wish to add or remove someone from ownership of a property; this could be one owner adding a husband or wife, a parent, adding a son or daughter, or a separating couple removing one of them (i.e. the outgoing party) from the property ownership.
Here is the cost information for Property related matters.
How We Can Help
- Sale/purchase of a freehold and leasehold properties
- Commercial and residential property
- Lease extension, assignment and sub-lease
- Rent review
- Landlord and tenant disputes
You can call us now to obtain a competitive conveyancing quote and will be assured of a stress-free transaction.
For more information about our property services please call 0208 371 7400 or contact our Senior partner email@example.com who would be happy to provide you with more information on our residential/ commercial conveyancing service and a comprehensive written quotation of our legal fees.