Residence documents for non-EEA family members of EEA nationals

You may apply for a residence card if you are a non-EEA family member of an EEA or Swiss national, who is exercising Treaty rights in the UK.

After having resided in the UK for a continuous period of 5 years with an EEA or Swiss national, you may apply for permanent residence in the UK.

© 2017 Lester Dominic. All rights reserved.