Student visitors

The Immigration Rules for visitors were amended in September 2007, making it a requirement for everyone who wishes to study in the UK for six months or less to apply for a Student Visitor Visa. This is intended for those who wish to undertake a short course of study in the UK, such as a Beginner’s English Language Course or a work-related Training Course. If you wish to undertake a longer course of study, you will need to apply under the Tier 4 of the Points Based System.

© 2017 Lester Dominic. All rights reserved.