Tier 2 (General)

Before you can apply under this category, you must have a sponsor in the UK. Your sponsor should be your employer, who must have a sponsor licence in place to be able to sponsor you under Tier 2 (General).

Your Sponsor will need to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship before you can apply under a Tier 2 (General).

If your Tier 2 (General) application is successful, you will be granted permission to stay for an initial period of up to 3 years, with the ability to extend your stay for a further 2 years if all extension requirements are met. You may be able to apply for settlement once five years has been completed under this category.

We can assist employers to become a Tier 2 Sponsor. To find out more, please check the Tier 2 Sponsor Licence section.

© 2017 Lester Dominic. All rights reserved.